The sit-in protest held by dozens of families against the PKK terror group in the southeastern Diyarbakir province of Turkey outside the provincial office of an opposition party is at its 65th day.
The protest started on Sept. 3 in Diyarbakir after a mother, Fevziye Cetinkaya, said her 17-year-old son was forcibly recruited by the PKK through members of the Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP).
Since then, the number of protesting families has been growing as they demand the return of their children, who, they claim, were deceived or kidnapped by PKK terrorists.
"Our struggle continues, whether it is winter or summer.
"We are not afraid of them," said Aysegul Bicer, calling on all mothers across the country to support their protest against the terror group.
Stating that Tuesday marked the birthday of his son, she said she could have been happy with her son by her side, but instead she is in search for him on his birthday.
She said she would continue her protest as long as she is alive, and added that she was 100% sure her son would come back one day.
Salih Gokce, a father whose son was abducted by the PKK terror group in 2015, said he was determined to continue the protest until his son was back.
"I will not leave whether it rains or snows.
"We are not leaving until the HDP makes a statement," he said, adding that he did not want money, property or anything else but only his son to come back.
The families, who come from different provinces across Turkey, asserted their children either were kidnapped or deceived before going to the nearby mountains to join the terror group.
Turkish opposition party HDP is long accused by the government of having links to the PKK terror group.
In its more than 30-year terror campaign against Turkey, the PKK -- listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and the European Union -- has been responsible for deaths of 40,000 people, including women, children and infants.