The Turkish military has said that a total of 448 PKK members have been killed in counter-terrorism operations in Turkey's southeast since Dec. 15.
In a statement on Sunday, the Turkish General Staff announced 20 more terrorist casualties on Saturday in southeastern Diyarbakir and Sirnak provinces where army operations continue amid curfews.
The military stated that 13 of Saturday's death toll were from Sirnak's Cizre district, which brought the total number of PKK terrorists killed in the area to 252.
During the operation in Cizre, Turkish security forces also removed four barricades, disposed of 15 handmade explosives and confiscated one Kalashnikov.
Several shotguns and an amount of ammunition were also seized.
Saturday's operation in the Silopi district of Sirnak saw three terrorist deaths and the disposal of 20 handmade explosives.
Firearms, a rocket launcher, gas masks and other equipment were recovered.
The terrorist death toll in Silopi has increased to 122.
Four terrorists were killed in Diyarbakir’s Sur district, under curfew since Dec. 2. Ongoing operations have left 74 terrorists dead in the district so far.
Meanwhile, two PKK terrorists were captured in southeastern Sanliurfa province on the Syrian border while trying to cross from into Turkey.
The army statement added that five suspected Daesh members, including three foreigners, were detained in southeastern Gaziantep province as they individually attempted to illegally cross into Syria.
Last month, the Turkish president said more than 3,100 PKK terrorists had been killed in Turkey and northern Iraq. Around 300 soldiers, police and civilians have lost their lives since the conflict reignited in late July 2015, according to officials.