Speaking on Friday in Diyarbakir, southeastern Turkey, Davutoglu said the local economy would be reinvigorated and closed shops re-opened.
Diyarbakir's Sur district has seen the country’s longest-running anti-terrorism operation.
"Under all circumstances, the fight against terrorism will be conducted pertinaciously and we will not stop until each street of Diyarbakir and every home in Sur finds peace and security," Davutoglu said.
"Unfortunately, 26 hotels were closed due to these incidents and many shopkeepers had to close their shops. We ourselves will be supportive of re-opening of all these one-by-one," the prime minister added.
The operation in Sur, the historic quarter of Diyarbakir, came to an end March 9.
Interior Minister Efkan Ala stated that the operations were successful, adding: "As part of the operation, 243 ditches were filled, roadblocks were lifted and 354 bombs were defused."
He said that many firearms, heavy weapons, rocket launchers, ammunition, handmade explosives and grenades had also been seized.
The operation saw the district sealed off since December as security forces fought PKK terrorists, removed ditches and barricades and defused booby-traps.
According to the Turkish General Staff, 264 terrorists have been killed and 345 explosive devices have been defused in Sur since the operation began.
Sur was one of a series of towns and neighborhoods targeted in counter-terrorism operations to root out the PKK terror group, which renewed its armed campaign against Turkey in July.
Since then, 290 members of the security forces have been martyred while 1,250 terrorists have been killed in Sirnak, Diyarbakir, Mardin and Mus provinces.